To apply for NETschool, applicants must be having significant difficulties with mainstream schooling at this point in time.
- Have lost their learning confidence.
- Experience ongoing mental or physical health issues.
- Have barriers to school around bullying, poor relationships with students and teachers.
- Ongoing family issues / trauma
- History of non-attendance, poor transition
- Expecting a baby or are a young mum.
Applicants must have a supportive adult in their lives who will work with NETschool to support the young person. This person does not have to be their parent.
Applicants are asked to:
- complete an expression of interest form, found on the website.
- attend an interview.
- complete a trial period before full enrolment is offered.
Current Bendigo Senior students can ask their Student Coordinator about the possibility of transferring to the NETschool campus.