Purpose & ValuesDale Harris (Admin)
Our ROLE is to empower learners for individual, community and global leadership. We value: Respect, Optimism, Learning, Engagement.
- Respecting ourselves, others and our relationships.
- Respecting ourselves and others in all we think, say and do. Respecting our learning, community and environment.
- Being enthusiastic in our living, learning and contributing. Embracing opportunities to make a difference.
- Being resilient and persistent in adversity.
- Embracing learning opportunities.
- Being a lifelong learner.
- Being a continuously improving individual and community member.
- Being a leader of self and of others.
- Being innovative and open to possibilities.
- Monitoring and supporting student attendance, learning and wellbeing.
- Being attuned to information shared by the college.
- Making the most of opportunities that the college offers.