Year 11 and Year 12 students are encouraged to apply for one of the many awards that are on offer for 2022.
The following Special Awards are decided by an application process and must be submitted by Friday 14th October.
Please view each of the attached application forms as the awards have differing criteria. Students can apply for more than one award.
The Special Awards which the students can apply for are: –
- Student of the Year – academic achievement, extracurricular contribution and leadership qualities
- Miss Florence Anderson Memorial Award – contribution to the life of the college
- Kathryn Lake Memorial Award – academic and sporting achievement
- Taylor Family VCE Awards – Yr 11 & 12 students -effort to achieve academically and contribute to college.
- Taylor Family VET Awards – Yr 11 & 12 students -high level of VET competency
- La Trobe Infinity Awards –Yr 11 academic achievement and extracurricular contribution
- Fernwood Fitness Scholarships –Yr 11 sporting or community involvement and will regularly attend Fernwood Fitness gym.
Each award carries a monetary prize except for Fernwood Fitness, which is a 12 month membership.
All of these awards will be presented at the end of year Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 14th December.
Completed applications are to be handed in to the General Office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14th October.