Looking to go to university in 2017? Need help with expenses? Bendigo Bank has scholarships which might help.
Applications are now open and close at midnight on Friday 27 January 2017.
If you have just completed Year 12 and intend going to university in 2017 you might be eligible for a Bendigo Bank scholarship. From agriculture-based scholarships, to those connected to Community Bank branches, there may be funding available to help you reach your university dreams.
Criteria for the Regional and Rural Scholarship include:
- You must live in rural or regional Australia;
- You’re accepted into any degree level course;
- You’re a first-time university student studying full-time in 2017;
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- You must demonstrate the disadvantage (economic and/or social) hindering your ability to undertake further study.
Applications are on-line at: https://m.bendigobank.com.au/public/community/scholarships/bendigo-bank
These scholarships are strictly for study at degree level only. Anything below degree level, such as Diplomas or Certificates, are not covered by this Scholarship program.
If you are intending to defer in 2017, you should wait until 2018 to apply as the 2017 Scholarship requires study to commence in 2017.
Applications are assessed on both merit (academic performance) and need (financial disadvantage). For more information about the scholarships available go to: