Celebrate the conclusion of your formal school years at the Graduation Ceremony on Wednesday 19 October.
Tickets go on sale Monday 5 September at 12:50 pm – $25 per student and $25 per guest.
- Tickets will go on sale at 12.50 pm on Monday 5 September until Wednesday 12 October and will be available
- at the Ulumbarra box office from 12.50 – 4.00 pm (Sept 5 only)
- at the Capital box office – 50 View Street Bendigo
- online at http://www.thecapital.com.au/Whats_On/Graduation_2016
- by phoning The Capital on 5434 6100
- Ticket prices cover reserved seating for guests, a light supper and a BSSC graduation gift.
- Tickets are $25 per person. Students and guests need to purchase a $25 ticket. There is a limit of two guest tickets per graduate ($75 per family – 1 student and 2 guest tickets).
- Unfortunately, we will need to limit guest tickets due to the venue capacity and number of graduates. We appreciate your understanding with this.
Wait listing arrangements for additional tickets:
- Families can request to be placed on a waiting list to purchase additional tickets if still available. These will be released on Thursday 13 October. Access to the additional remaining tickets will be advised based on the waitlist request order. It is unlikely that additional seats will be available next to those purchased earlier.
- To be placed on the waitlist, please register your request when purchasing your tickets.
The 2016 graduation ceremony will be held in the Ulumbarra theatre. Dress code is semi-formal. Following the ceremony there will be time to gather and celebrate with a light supper in the Ulumbarra foyers and courtyards.
The Ulumbarra café and bar will be open prior to the ceremony with refreshments also available for purchase following the ceremony. Gates will open at 5:30 pm for bar and café service and the ceremony commences at 7:00pm. Guests will need to be in ticketed seats by 6.45 pm. Students should arrive by 6.30 pm for assembly in House rooms which will be allocated soon.
A professional photographer will be available on the night for those families wishing to purchase graduation photographs. The photographer will be located in the upper foyer of Ulumbarra.
A highlight of the graduation ceremony is the photo reflection screened during the evening. Photos of students from prep or their early years of school, transform into their 2016 school photo. Please look through your early year’s school photos now and select your preferred one! Email your photo to Carly prior to the end of term for inclusion in the photo reflection Schintler.Carly@BSSC.EDU.AU