This year’s Graduation Ceremonies will be on Wednesday 19th October.
Tickets are now on sale.
$15 per student and $15 per guest (3 tickets per family).
Celebrate the conclusion of your formal school years at the BSSC Graduation Ceremony on Wednesday 19 October.
- Ceremony 1: at 5.30pm
- Ceremony 2: at 8.15pm
You can purchase tickets to attend either ceremony however, numbers will be limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Tickets will go on sale at 9.15am on Monday 29 August (until Monday 10 October) and will be available:
- At the Capital Box Office, 50 View Street Bendigo
- By phoning The Capital on 5434 6100
- Online (please note that these links will not be live until 9.15am on Monday 29 August) –
Ceremony 1: https://boxoffice.gotix.com.au/WebPages/EntaWebGateway/gateway.aspx?E=N&QL=S2569|P15673|RSPC|VULU|G~/WEBPAGES/EntaWebEvent/EventSBandPrices.aspx
Ceremony 2: https://boxoffice.gotix.com.au/WebPages/EntaWebGateway/gateway.aspx?E=N&QL=S2571|P15674|RSPC|VULU|G~/WEBPAGES/EntaWebEvent/EventSBandPrices.aspx
Please note: Due to a system upgrade at Bendigo Venues & Events, tickets won’t be available for purchase online/over phone/in person on Thursday 1 September.
- Ticket prices cover reserved seating for students and guests and a BSSC graduation gift.
- Tickets are $15 per person. Students and guests need to purchase a $15 ticket with a limit of two guest tickets per graduate ($45 per family which includes 1 student and 2 guest tickets).
- Initially we will need to limit guest tickets due to the venue capacity and number of graduates. However, families can request to be placed on a waiting list to purchase additional tickets if still available. These will be released on Tuesday 11 October. Access to the additional remaining tickets will be advised based on the waitlist request order. It is unlikely that additional seats will be available next to those purchased earlier.
- To be placed on the waitlist, please register your interest when booking online, with staff at the box offices or over the phone.
Graduation Evening Arrangements:
The 2022 Graduation Ceremony will be held in the Ulumbarra theatre. Dress code is semi-formal/formal.
Ceremony 1 at 5.30pm
Students for Ceremony 1 should arrive at 4.30pm and check in at the registration tables set up in the foyer to be given their seating allocation for the ceremony (alphabetical order). The ceremony should conclude by approximately 6.45pm.
Ceremony 2 at 8.15pm
Students for Ceremony 2 should arrive at 7.15pm and check in at the registration tables set up in the foyer to be given their seating allocation for the ceremony (alphabetical order). The ceremony should conclude by approximately 9.40pm.
Gates will open 1 hour prior to each ceremony and the Ulumbarra bar and cafe will be open prior to each ceremony with refreshments available for purchase.
A highlight of the Graduation Ceremony is the photo reflection screened during the evening. Photos of students from prep or their early years of school are presented along with their 2022 school photo. Please look through your early year’s school photos now and select your preferred one! Email your photo to Danielle Snowdon prior to the end of term (16 September) for inclusion in the photo reflection. email@example.com or bring your photo to the Student Services Centre and we will scan it and give it back to you.