Bendigo Senior Secondary College provides all students with access to VET courses across a broad range of industry areas, through an efficient RTO function and effective collaboration with external providers..
Efficient operation of an on-site RTO function gives autonomy for the timing of delivery, affordability and ongoing quality assurance.
Our college program, with integrated RTO function, provides students with competitive vocational training options. This promotes uptake and means more students have access to developing the knowledge and skills training that will promote sustainable post-secondary school transition outcomes.
Through our integrated RTO function we support and promote quality, seamless VET pathways with our associated 7-10 colleges. This strengthens training and learning options for students.
CERTIFICATE COURSES CURRENTLY RUNNING THROUGH THE BSSC RTO 6659:
- AUR20720 Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation
- 22338VIC Certificate II in Building and Construction
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
- CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services
- 22484VIC Certificate I in EAL (Access)
- 22488VIC Certificate II in EAL (Employment)
- 22470VIC Certificate II in Engineering Studies
- CUA31020 Certificate III in Screen and Media
- ICT30120 Certificate III in Information Technology
- SIS20419 Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
These course are derived directly through VCAA programs guides except Certificate I and II in EAL.