Year 11 exams start on Monday 9 November. Best wishes to all students sitting unit two exams. Read more for exam guidelines.
Unit two exams are here. The guidelines below will help you to be as prepared as possible.
• All students received their exam timetables in Advisor meetings on Monday 26 October – if you have misplaced or lost your timetable please contact Ms Bishop in the coordinator’s office.
• Students must remember to bring their BSSC student ID card to each exam session. If you forget your ID you will need to obtain an ID slip signed by one of your teachers before you sit the exam.
• Please don’t attempt to take any bags into the exam room. Other things which cannot be taken into the exam room under any circumstances include: Ipods/MP3/MP4s, mobile phones or electronic communication devices, such as organisers and computerised watches which are capable of storing, receiving or transmitting information or electronic signals.
• Importantly, you must remain seated in the exam room for the full scheduled duration of the exam. Interruptions to those still writing their exam, through students moving around the exam venue, is not permitted.
• Make sure you arrive at your exam venue on time. If you are less than 30 minutes late you may be admitted and you can attempt your exam – but you must finish writing at the advertised finishing time with everyone else.
• If you miss your exam, it is treated as an absence and posted on Compass, so an SMS message will be generated and sent out to notify parents.
• If you have an exam clash, be sure you have rescheduled one of the exams so you aren’t marked absent from the exam. See Helen Malone in the office opposite Multimedia.
Good luck to all students sitting exams this month.