Year 11 exams start on Monday 7 November. Best wishes to all students sitting Unit 2 exams. The following guidelines below will help you to be as prepared as possible.
- All students will receive their individual exam timetables in Advisor meetings on Monday 31 October – if you misplace or lose your timetable please contact Ms Bishop in the coordinator’s office.
- All students are expected to complete the exam for their VCE or VET subject.
- If a Unit 2 exam clashes with a VCAA Unit 3&4 exam you MUST attend the VCAA exam at the designated time. Reschedule your Unit 2 exam. You must also reschedule if you have clashes with your Unit 2 exams.
- All exam rescheduling is to be done through Helen Malone in the office opposite Multimedia between 12:50pm and 1:35 from Monday October 31. Take your exam timetable with you.
- Students must remember to bring their BSSC student ID card to each exam session. And place it on the desk so roll marking can be conducted. If you forget your ID you will need to obtain an ID slip signed by one of your teachers before you sit the exam.
- Please don’t attempt to take any bags into the exam room. Other things which cannot be taken into the exam room under any circumstances include: Ipods/MP3/MP4s, mobile phones or electronic communication devices, such as organisers and computerised watches which are capable of storing, receiving or transmitting information or electronic signals. You may take water (up to 1.5 litres) in a clear bottle and writing equipment.
- Importantly, you must remain seated in the exam room for the full scheduled duration of the exam. Interruptions to those still writing their exam through students moving around the exam venue is not permitted.
- Make sure you arrive at your exam venue on time. If you are less than 30 minutes late you may be admitted and you can attempt your exam – but you must finish writing at the advertised finishing time with everyone else.
- If you miss your exam, it is treated as an absence and posted on Compass, so an SMS message will be generated and sent out to notify parents.