BSSC Careers staff will be available during the first week of the school holidays – Monday 19 until Friday 23 September. Be sure to make an appointment or call to check staff availability during this time.
Students requiring assistance with the VTAC – course applications, SEAS, Scholarships can make an appointment with Caroline or Naomi during this week. Staff contact information during this time is;
Caroline Pysing – Monday / Tuesday
direct line: 44086250 email: email@example.com
Naomi Flint – Wednesday / Thursday / Friday
Direct line: 44086151 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that late applications are not possible for the following University of Melbourne and Monash University courses. They close at 5 pm on Thursday 29 September.
Supplementary forms for these courses must also be completed by the relevant closing dates.
Preference orders can be changed but please make sure you do not remove these courses from your list because you will not be able to add them back to your application after 29 September 2016.
Courses at University of Melbourne closing on 29 September 2016:
- 3800638951 / 3800638953 FINE ARTS (MUSIC THEATRE)
- 3800638961 / 3800638963 FINE ARTS (PRODUCTION)
- 3800638971 / 3800638973 FINE ARTS (THEATRE PRACTICE)
- 3800638991 / 3800638993 FINE ARTS (VISUAL ART)
- 3800538231 / 3800538233 MUSIC
- 3800539041/ 3800539043 MUSIC (CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARS)
Courses at Monash University closing on 29 September 2016:
- 2800311261 MEDICINE (CSP EXTENDED RURAL COHORT SCHOOL LEAVER ENTRY)
- 2800311231 / 2800311233 MEDICINE (SCHOOL LEAVER ENTRY)
- 2800311251 MEDICINE (CSP BONDED SCHOOL LEAVER ENTRY)
- 2800328051 / 2800328053 RADIOGRAPHY AND MEDICAL IMAGING (HONOURS)
- 2800729011 / 2800729013 PHYSIOTHERAPHY (HONOURS)
If you have a Monash University Medicine course on your preference list prior to 29 September 2016, you will still be able to add other Monash Medicine courses. This does not apply to Monash Radiography and Physiotherapy courses.