Saver Plus is a matched savings and financial education program, offered locally by community organisations in every state and territory.
Saver Plus assists individuals and families on lower incomes to build assets and improve financial capability, and has supported thousands of lower income earners to develop a lasting savings habit.
Saver Plus offers:
- Up to $500 in matched savings for education costs.
- Fun, free and informal financial education workshops.
- Assistance and support from a Saver Plus coordinator to establish a savings goal and develop a savings habit.
Participants make regular deposits towards a savings goal over a 10-month period and attend workshops to build their financial management skills. When participants reach their savings goal, ANZ matches the amount – up to $500 – towards education costs including uniforms, text books, laptops, sports equipment, music tuition, TAFE or apprenticeship costs, and much more.
Who is eligible?
You may be eligible to join Saver Plus if you:
- Have a Centrelink Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card.
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have some regular income from work (you or your partner) including casual, part-time, full-time or seasonal employment.
- Have a child at school or attend vocational education yourself.
View this video to see how Saver Plus can help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-rAhPqs9YY
Visit the Saver Plus website: https://www.bsl.org.au/services/money-matters/saver-plus/
Make an online inquiry: https://www.bsl.org.au/services/money-matters/saver-plus/online-enquiry-form/