The BSSC 2017 Parent Opinion survey link was sent to all families with a valid email address on Monday 7 August with a request to participate in the 15 minute survey.
The college really welcomes your views so please complete the survey so that your valuable feedback can help shape future directions of the college.
If you did not receive the email on Mon 7 August please contact the college at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send the link directly to your preferred email account. This will also support us in updating our email account records for your family.
Your opinions are very important to us.
Each year, the school conducts opinion surveys within our school community to gain feedback from students, staff and families. This year, we are hoping to access the views of all families and encourage you to complete this online survey. Results will be used to inform and direct our management and future school planning and improvement.
- The survey is conducted online by ORIMA Research and should take around 15 minutes to complete.
- The survey will be open from Monday 7 August to Sunday 27 August 2017.
- The survey can be completed using any device connected to the internet (including a mobile phone).
- Should you require access to a device to complete the survey, please contact us on 5443 1222 to arrange a time for you to come into the college to complete the survey.
- The online survey can be completed in: English, Arabic, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Chin (Hakha) or Hindi.
- Should you require assistance with a survey translation in another language, please contact us.
- Only one parent or carer from your family is asked to complete the survey
Please be assured that your responses are completely confidential. The survey is conducted anonymously and it is important to us that you complete the survey as honestly as possible.
- Should you have any technical queries regarding the Parent Opinion Survey, please do not hesitate to contact ORIMA Research on 1800 654 585 (toll free), or by email: email@example.com
- Should you have any participation or survey-related queries, please contact the School, or the Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org