Celebrate the conclusion of your formal school years at the BSSC Graduation Ceremony to be held on Wednesday 25 October.
Graduation tickets go on sale Tuesday 12 September at 1.15pm and are $30 per student and $30 per guest (3 tickets per family). Ticket prices cover reserved seating for guests, a light supper and a BSSC graduation gift. Ticket sales close Wednesday 18 October.
Tickets will be available
- at the Ulumbarra box office from 1:15 pm – 4:00 pm (12 Sept only)
- at the Capital Box Office, 50 View Street Bendigo
- online at http://www.thecapital.com.au/Whats_On/BSSC_Graduation_2017
- by phoning The Capital on 5434 6100
- Unfortunately, we will need to limit guest tickets due to the venue capacity and number of graduates.
Wait-listing arrangements for additional tickets:
- Families can request to be placed on a waiting list to purchase additional tickets if still available. These will be released on Thursday 19 October. Access to the additional remaining tickets will be advised based on the wait-list request order.
- It is unlikely that additional seats will be available next to those purchased earlier. We appreciate your understanding with this.
- To be placed on the wait-list, please register your request when purchasing.
Graduation Evening Arrangements
The 2017 Graduation Ceremony will be held in the Ulumbarra theatre. Dress code is semi-formal – formal. Following the ceremony there will be time to gather and celebrate with a light supper in the Ulumbarra foyers and courtyards.
The Ulumbarra café and bar will be open prior to the ceremony with refreshments also available for purchase following the ceremony. Gates will open at 5:30 pm for bar and café service and the ceremony commences at 7:00 pm.
A professional photographer will be available from 5:30 pm for those families wishing to purchase professional graduation photographs. The photographer will be located in the upper foyer of Ulumbarra and will also be available following the ceremony.
Guests will need to be in ticketed seats by 6:45 pm. Students should arrive by 6.30 pm for assembly in House rooms which will be allocated soon.
A highlight of the Graduation Ceremony is the photo reflection screened during the evening. Photos of students from prep or their early years of school are presented along with their 2017 school photo. Please look through your early year’s school photos now and select your preferred one! Email your photo to Carli prior to the end of term for inclusion in the photo reflection. firstname.lastname@example.org