Graduation tickets on sale Tuesday 4 September at 1.15pm
$28 per student and $28 per guest (3 tickets per family)
Celebrate the conclusion of your formal school years at the BSSC Graduation Ceremony on Wednesday 24 October.
Ceremony 1: at 5.45pm
Ceremony 2: at 8.00pm
You can purchase tickets to attend either ceremony however, there will be a limit so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Tickets will go on sale at 1.15pm on Tuesday 4 September (until Wednesday 17 October) and will be available:
- At the Ulumbarra box office from 1.15pm – 4.00pm (4 September only)
- At the Capital Box Office, 50 View Street Bendigo
- Online (link will be provided prior to 4 September)
- By phoning The Capital on 5434 6100
- Ticket prices cover reserved seating for students, guests, a light supper and a BSSC graduation gift.
- Tickets are $28 per person. Students and guests need to purchase a $28 ticket with a limit of two guest tickets per graduate ($84 per family which includes 1 student and 2 guest tickets)
- Initially we will need to limit guest tickets due to the venue capacity and number of graduates. However, families can request to be placed on a waiting list to purchase additional tickets if still available. These will be released on Thursday 18 October. Access to the additional remaining tickets will be advised based on the waitlist request order. It is unlikely that additional seats will be available next to those purchased earlier.
- To be placed on the waitlist, please register your interest when booking online, with staff at the box offices or over the phone.
Graduation Evening Arrangements
The 2018 Graduation Ceremony will be held in the Ulumbarra theatre. Dress code is semi-formal/formal.
Ceremony 1 at 5.45pm
Students for Ceremony 1 should arrive at 4.45pm and check in at U6 (Dance Studio via the Ulumbarra front steps) to be given their seating allocation for the ceremony (alphabetical order)
Ceremony 2 at 8.00pm
Students for Ceremony 2 should arrive at 7.00pm and check in at U6 (Dance Studio via the Ulumbarra front steps) to be given their seating allocation for the ceremony (alphabetical order)
Gates will open 1 hour prior to each ceremony and the Ulumbarra bar will be open prior to and following each ceremony with refreshments available for purchase. Following the ceremonies there will be time to gather and celebrate with a light supper.
A professional portrait photographer will be available from 4.45pm on the night for those families wishing to purchase formal graduation photographs. The photographer will be located in Strategem Studio and also be available following both ceremonies.
Guests and students will need to be in ticketed seating 15 minutes prior to the commencement of each ceremony.
A highlight of the Graduation Ceremony is the photo reflection screened during the evening. Photos of students from prep or their early years of school are presented along with their 2018 school photo. Please look through your early year’s school photos now and select your preferred one! Email your photo to Danielle Snowdon prior to the end of term (21 September) for inclusion in the photo reflection. firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your photo to the Student Services Centre and we will scan it and give it back to you.
BSSC 2018 Graduation Portrait Photography
This year we have secured the services of a full professional portrait studio to supply beautifully styled Graduation and family photos.
Your official Graduation photographer will be Andy Banks Photography.
The official photography area will be setup in the Strategem Studio, Ulumbarra Theatre.
Photography is available prior to the ceremonies and immediately after.
The College will offer the use of Graduation robes at no charge for “Graduating Students” in official portraits. This will offer a good experience and a quality Graduation portrait.
A one off “payment in cash only” of $30 is required per student upon photo registration so please have it ready on the night. $10 of that is the sitting fee and balance of $20 is towards print purchases. The College has negotiated a discount on any prints purchased from this event making them more than reasonably affordable for students or family.
Photos can be viewed by appointment at ABP a week after the event.
Studio located at 1a Timbertop Rise Maiden Gully 3551.
Appointments Andy Banks M.Photog 0418 590591