The Careers and MIPs teams are now one team: Careers and Pathways. Lorelle, Naomi, Rita and Trish have become the one stop shop for student queries and requests about:
- At risk of leaving school
- Referrals to local support & community organisations
- Career testing
- Casual employment
- Any past student support
- Apprenticeships & Traineeships
- Pathway planning
- Resume and application support
- Alternative pathways to career options
- Destination data
- Scholarship info and applications
- Subject choices
- Volunteer roles
- Short courses – on and off site
You can contact Careers and Pathways by email at: email@example.com or go to our new Facebook page: ‘Careers & Pathways BSSC’.
We also have a Careers and Pathways website, and our new online job board will be up and running in time for Blast Off. See the menu buttons on the home page of the BSSC website. (There is no physical job board now.)
We are in our usual place, ground floor office in the admin building, and we would highly recommend at least one appointment with us in Year 11 and 12, for EVERY student.
No need to think ‘who do I go to?’ One team, one email, one website, one goal – to support YOU.