Parents and carers of school aged children on the autism spectrum are invited to join a FREE day-long workshop designed to help foster productive school, family and community relationships and ensure the best kind of support for your child.
Positive Partnerships workshops are for parents, carers and grandparents wanting to understand more about autism and learn practical strategies, using evidence-based resources to help maximise their young person’s learning.
What will you gain by attending this workshop?
- An increased understanding of the impact of autism.
- Further knowledge about how to develop effective partnerships with your school.
- Information to help you access further support both inside and outside of school.
- An opportunity to be part of a support network where you can share strategies and experiences with other parents/carers.
- An understanding of a planning tool that can be used to share key information related to your child.
- Venue: All Seasons Hotel
- 171-183 McIvor Road, Bendigo VIC 3550
When: Thursday 9 November 2017
- 9:15 am – 3:00 pm (Registration from 8:30 am)
Catering: Morning tea and lunch is provided. Please advise any dietary requirements upon registration.
Register Online: www.positivepartnerships.com.au
Registrations close one business day prior to the workshop.
Questions? If you are not able to register online please call the Positive Partnerships Infoline : 1300 881 971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org