Vocational Education and Training (VET) programs at BSSC happen in cutting edge training facilities, with a mix of on-site and off-site locations.
Effective liaison and collaboration with associated schools and off-site partners extends our training boundaries and provides our students with effective mixes of specialist facilities and training expertise. Productive consortium arrangements have developed cutting edge Trade Training Centre facilities.
PARK ROAD TRADE TRAINING CENTRE – ONSITE AT BSSC
- 22015VIC Certificate II in Automotive Studies (pre-vocational)
- 22338VIC Certificate II in Building and Construction
- 22470VIC Certificate II in Engineering
- 22289VIC Certificate II in Integrated Technologies
COOLOCK TRADE TRAINING CENTRE – TROTTING TERRACE, JUNORTOUN.
- AHC20410 Certificate II in Agriculture
- ACM20110 Certificate II in Animal Studies
BENDIGO KANGAN INSTITUTE – BENDIGO TAFE
- SHB30215 Certificate III Make-up (using Lotus Hair & Beauty facilities)
- SHB20216 Certificate II in Salon Assistant (using Lotus Hair & Beauty facilities)
- SIT20416 Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
ALL OTHER PROGRAMS ARE DELIVERED ONSITE AT BSSC.
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services (partial completion)
- CUA31015 Certificate III in Screen and Media (partial completion)
- HLT33015 Certificate III Allied Health Assistance
- ICT30115 Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology (partial completion)
- SIS20213 Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
- CISCO Certified Network Associate Course, mapped to units from 22263VIC Certificate IV Integrated Technologies