Bendigo Senior Secondary College provides all students with access to VET courses across a broad range of industry areas, through an efficient RTO function and effective collaboration with external providers..
Efficient operation of an on-site RTO function gives autonomy for the timing of delivery, affordability and ongoing quality assurance.
Our college program, with integrated RTO function, provides students with competitive vocational training options. This promotes uptake and means more students have access to developing the knowledge and skills training that will promote sustainable post-secondary school transition outcomes.
Through our integrated RTO function we support and promote quality, seamless VET pathways with our associated 7-10 colleges. This strengthens training and learning options for students.
CERTIFICATE COURSES CURRENTLY RUNNING THROUGH THE BSSC RTO:
- AUR20716 Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation
- 22338VIC Certificate II in Building and Construction
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services
- 22289VIC Certificate II in Integrated Technologies
- 22484VIC Certificate I in EAL (Access)
- 22488VIC Certificate II in EAL (Employment)
- 22470VIC Certificate II in Engineering
- CUA31015 Certificate III in Screen and Media (partial completion)
- ICT30115 Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology (partial completion)
- SIS20213 Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
- CISCO Certified Network Associate Course, mapped to units from 22263VIC Certificate IV Integrated Technologies
These course are derived directly through VCAA programs guides except Certificate I and II in EAL.